An awesome catastrophe

An awesome catastrophe:

Well, first of all, I want to say that I wasn't able to post for the last few weeks, but here I am again! I must say that I really missed it!


Now this blog post is going to be about a story... something that happened to me just two days ago and I think at first it was horrible but then, it suddenly became something that I am thankful for.
So, first I want to tell you that I am a ballet dancer (in process to be one) and it is my passion, I really love it, and as you now, the passions makes us, it is in our essence and I think is very important to feel them and do it. And one month ago I skimmed my ankle, and let me tell you that it was the worst thing ever, because I couldn't do ballet for 2 weeks, and it felt as if I lost an essential part of me, a part of my soul was raptured. 
And so I healed and then, it was vacations, so I was really exited to go back to ballet when the vacations finishes, but, (here's where my story gets interesting) I didn't know that the first day of ballet (the day of the solar eclipse) something will happen.
So everything went on, I went to ballet and because I was really happy I did my best, and my teachers even congratulate me. But when my dad picked me up, I told him everything and that I didn't want to do the exam (the ballet exam) on December, that I wanted to do it on February, because if I do it on December I'll have to do it in other academy and I'll have less time to prepare for it. So my dad told me "But Luna, you must take risks in life, you should do it in December just to prove yourself that you're worthy of being a ballet dancer, and a good ballet dancer should dance wherever she wants, and if a tv productor wants you to dance in the street, you must be able to do it".
And I think like "You don't know nothing, I am able to do whatever I want, and I am a good ballet dancer, and I'm going to prove it" (I was really angry at that time).
So, we got out of the car to buy somethings for my sister's school, and before we could buy them I told my dad "Do you want me to do a grand jete?" (But it was all about my ego, showing my dad that I can, when all I have to do is to know that I can, I don't need anybody to approve it, or make me feel worth it, the only person I should prove something to, is to myself, but without the ego, cause it can do really bad things if you don't watch what you're doing) so, I did it, but before I could start doing the ballet step, I fell, and I skimmed again my ankle, the same one that I skimmed before vacations, so I was sooo frustrated, angry with me, I was like "Luna, why you did it? You're such a fool!" And I was crying and crying, and I made everyone in my family sad, even my dad and he felt guilty because he told me about being a better ballet dancer.
But then my mom help me, and healed me with ice and homeopathy. And today I am much better.
But the most cool thing about it, is if you can read between lines, the solar eclipse (that was in Leo) means "The energy is breaking the regular and habitual behavior that our ego manifests at time, propelling a more heart-centric reality in all of us." And means the begging and ending of a cycle; but that's not the more important thing, "the ancients believed that when a Solar Eclipse fell in the sign of Leo it indicated that there would be some ‘enlightening’ message regarding the King. " And that day, I skimmed my ankle, coincidence? I don't think so, it was telling me, that I have to relax my ego, to pay attention to it. "Archetypally speaking the Sun symbolizes our ego identity, our I AM consciousness. When the unconscious, the Moon, blocks out the ego-consciousness, we see the entirety of the shadow with complete clarity." So what does that mean? That the eclipse just made me block my ego consciousness, and that means, my ankle hurt, but if we go further than that, it means my passion (ballet) to be stopped for a while, because it was the "center" of the ego. And what better way of doing that, than resting.
I think that this time away of my passion, could be a burden, but I am taking it as a learning, and a time to meditate what I have to change, and this is what I think I need: To stop worrying about what others think about me, and my passions, and that I don't need to prove nothing to anyone but me.
And other important thing, the ankle means insecurity or need to feel supported by others, so more clear it cannot be.
(All the information about the solar eclipse goes to the animamundiherbals page).
So this was my story, and I think I had to share it with you, because I feel that is magic, and the universe always tries to send us messages, and we need to be more connected and attentive to hear those whispers. 
"One thing is for certain, after the passing of this Eclipse, the truth will slowly be revealed. This Solar Eclipse is part of a much bigger cycle, and its unfolding precisely within its own perfect timing. No matter where in the world you might be right now, your ego is getting a profound cleanse. The dark side of the moon is representing the ultimate gift to our most personal self and to the collective mind. The time is now. "-Animamundiherbals

A poem I think you may like:

You must
want to spend
the rest of your life
with yourself 
first.
-Milk and honey

PD: The photos are not mine, they go to their respective owners, I saved them from Pinterest.

Hope you like it.

Comentarios

Entradas populares