A little talk.

A little talk.



Hello people! Today I wanted to share with you my thoughts about something that I think is really important for all of us, today I did two things that help me to realize some of the beliefs that I'm going to share here with you; those things were first of all I saw an extraordinary YouTube video, that honestly changed my life, if you want to see it by your own click here, it's surely one of the most breath taking videos I've ever seen... And the second one, I just put some Disney music on, and I heard, what I'm saying, I listened to the "colors of the wind" And let me tell you that if you listen to it, like you really pay attention to what is saying and the message, is just beautiful. Off course that I did a lot of things that I'm grateful today for, like being with my sister playing and doing fun stuff, or talking with my dad or tasting his food, or playing the piano and feeling every note of it... But those two things that I've already mentioned, were just like the cherry in the cake, they were so inspiring.



And what I want to talk about is the life that we are creating. First of all in the way that we're not doing a great job, (cause we could do more, and I think we should) I mean, our home, our mother, our earth, the sacred earth is just so contaminated, with sounds, trash, and we don't care about it; is really sad, because she or it whatever you want to call it, she is our home and mother, all we are, all we eat, because we're alive it's just because of her. And I'm not telling you, never ever again consume things in plastic bags because is bad for the earth, or never turn on the lights cause you're wasting energy from her, off course not, jus what I'm saying is to be more aware of what we're doing, or what we're consuming. And always think, would I like this to be done to my home, or to someone I love, cause I don't know how you feel, but I feel like earth is just another part of me, and just as the song of Pocahontas says, "We are all connected to each other, in a circle, in a hoop that never ends". And this is I think the most beautiful part of the song, it really makes me cry, because, is so true, I mean we are really connected one to another, even if you don't want, I truly believe that we are energy, and we decide if we want to be good or bad, and we choose if we want to end with a creature's life or if we want to move on, and remember that all you do is going to bring you consequences, is up to you if you want them to be positives or negatives.
And I think that all we do brings something to all of us, I mean is like saying: if you move a rock that was stuck in the water, may be at first nothing will happen, but then, you'll realize that the rock was the support of something important, maybe if pull it out of the river, you're going to create a new river flow, and it can be great, just as it can be bad. So we have to see all the panorama, not just one part of the image.
So I let you with my reflexión of the day, I hope you liked it just as much as I did.
Luna.

(Images goes to respectives owners as always)

Comentarios

Entradas populares